Monday, May 17, 2010

Today Was A Comic Strip

Howdy! How are ya? I'm good!
Today was good, my grades are good, my teachers were nice, all good! Well, not so good for those green-eyed monsters, but who cares?
The Beatles is my new favorite band. I know, you must be wandering where have I been all this time. But it's never too late, right? Well, my favorite song from them is And I Love Her. It's sweet, any girl would melt if her loved one would sing it to her. It's so simple, yet romantic.
My gym teacher said my teeth are pretty, yeah it's kinda weird but I'm thankful I don't have to wear braces or retainers. I'd rather go on a date with Freddy Krueger than wear braces (NO, I'm joking. I wouldn't want to meet Freddy Krueger ever!!!).
I want to write a longer post but it's late and tomorrow's Tuesday (oops, Dullday) and I'm still a student after all. I'd write a longer post tomorrow, if there's no homework ;(
Some good songs:

  • Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
  • Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
  • Our Last Summer - ABBA
  • The Scientist - Coldplay
For some reasons, I really like old songs. Oh maybe I'm starting to remember my past life, lol!
Okay, gotta go! Hoping tomorrow will be better than today.


Bigger isn't always better. And slimmer isn't always better either!
Bye, fellow geeks and nerds,


Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment