Thursday, May 27, 2010

Questions

1. Do you like chinese food? Maybe.


2. How big is your bed? Big enough.


3. Is your room clean? To be honest, no, not really.


4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Laptop.


5. Favorite comedian? Jack Black? I can't decide.


6. Do you smoke? No, it's useless.


7. Does anyone like you? I don't know, I'll ask someone later.


8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? What? What is that?


10. Sleep with or without clothes on? With-__-


11. Who sleeps with you every night? My little brother and my mother.


12. Do long distance relationships work? Don't ask me, I'm optimistic ;p


13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? I can't drive, yet.


14. Pancakes or French Toast? Pancakes!!!!!


15. Do you like coffee? Not really, I prefer tea.


16. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled :3


17. Do you believe in astrology? Sometimes.


18. Last person you talked to on the phone? I forgot.


19. Last person on your missed call list? Unknown number.


20. What was the last text message you received? "okay"


21. McDonalds or Burger King? Burger King :3


22. Number of pillows? One?


23. Last thing you ate? Roast chicken.


24. Last thing you bought? Fruit tea or something like that


25. What are you hearing right now? Tom & Jerry background music


26. Pick a lyric? "To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die."


27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Grape, or strawberry


28. Can you play pool? Yes, on wii ;D


29. Do you know how to swim? Yeaah


30. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla!


31. Do you like maps? What?


32. Tell me a random fact: Sometimes I walk in circle while changing my clothes


33. Ever had a hard on at work? no...


34. Ever attend a theme party? nope


35. Ever do a keg stand? what's that?


36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking? never happened


37. What is your favorite season? Summer!


38. What is the first music video you ever saw? I think it was 'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia


39. Pick a movie quote: "We could be dead, or even worst, expelled."


40. Favorite quote: "Life is simple. It's just not easy."


41. What is your favorite hangout? as long as I'm with my friends


42. Best friend's name? I have more than one best friend.


43. How long have you known them? Long enough.


44. Last time you laughed at something stupid? Today I laughed at something stupid.


45. What time did you wake up this morning? 5.30 and and off to school at 6.15


46. Wake up next to anyone? Yes, my little brother


47. Best thing about winter? the smell of the air


48. Name a couple of favorite colors: blue, black, red


49. How old are you? 13, almost 14


50. What month is your birthday in? August


51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated? super cool, kinda gross


52. What are you doing this weekend? Would it be appropriate to call  it a farewell party? or graduation party? 


53. What do you think about this questions? I feel like a star :p no, I'm joking

No comments:

Post a Comment