Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello and Good Night

Hey y'all!
Oh I just saw Justin Bieber on American Idol, noticed anything different? Yeah, his voice has changed. I was...hysterical when I watched it. Casey's out! Well, better him than Lee. LEE DEWYZE IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
...
...
...
Okay, that was too much.
Crystal and Casey are good, great! But I just like Lee more ;)
Umm.. I made a song! It's too simple. I haven't finished it yet.
Here's the third verse:
The song I can't stop singing
Even if everyone is whispering
Hey, I'm curious
Who's responsible for this?
It's actually a really fun thing to do!
And I want to apologize to everybody, I know I made a lot of mistakes. That's what humans do. That's what we do.  We made mistakes, we learn from it, and try not to make another one.
Oh, I'm tired. Need to go to get some sleep. Tomorrow's Friday! Please please be a good day.
2 things I wanna say, 1.) I think, and I'm sure, I sat with the right person on the bus. 2.) I have the best parents in the world (and I don't have the guts to tell them this, how lame)


Cheerio!
Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment