Thursday, May 27, 2010

Every Rose Has Its Thorn?

OH MY GOD, LEE DEWYZE WON AMERICAN IDOL!! (Sorry, this is way too dramatic)
Oh I found this website ----->http://gleewiki.fox.com click this if you're a gleek just like me!
Today was fun. I'm not going to tell why. I wish I had Christina Aguilera's voice. Maybe with more practice and efforts.
Hey, Jesse St. James is cool! I think he's hiding something, but he's really cool when he sang Hello with Rachel!
See, and he's kinda... you know... oh, never mind.
Oh yeah, is it true that Rihanna died? Shocking.
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
 
'Beautiful', Christina Aguilera's song. Love it!
It's okay to feel good about yourself, but please keep your feet on the ground. It's hard being a teenager, sometimes I can't control my emotion--wait. I think the grammar is wrong. Oh, screw it.--but I try so hard not to get carried away. Oh I wish I was born on the 70s or 60s, that'd be great. But then I wouldn't have the coolest parents, the annoying brother, and I wouldn't meet him. Him, the best part of my day. Psst, it wouldn't be a secret if I tell ya!
Bottom line, I'm happy. I wouldn't want to change a thing.

See ya later,

Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment