Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday? More like Rainday

Good evening folks, I should be sleeping now. Tomorrow's Monday (what? More like Hellday!). I hate school. Well, I like to learn new stuff and hang out with my friends. I hate the evil teachers and the stupid cliques.
I did nothing today. Hey, guess what? I made the glee picture, lol it's kinda cool!



I'm itching to do something new. I want to learn how to dance. My mother is a good dancer. But I look awkward when I dance. The last time I danced...never mind, it was embarrassing. My friend said I should be a cheerleader. I don't why she said that. She is a cheerleader, though.
Have you seen Usher's new video, OMG? Oh, who am I kidding, of course you have. I usually don't like this kind of music (with an exception for Justin Bieber lol), but OMG stuck in my head :D
Oh, maybe I should try to make a fashion blog, or learn about photography. Too mainstream? Maybe something different like finger painting seems fun to try.
I miss the times when I was a 9-year-old. That summer was so fun.
Psst! Don' tell anyone, I like The Jonas Brothers as much as I like She & Him. Yes, I like to watch Disney Channel. I'm still a 9-year-old girl on the inside, on the outside....not so much.
The social networking sites, I think we'd be better off without it. Oh it's fun alright. But it's not good if you check and update it every minute, kinda annoying anyway.
I don't mind if people are copying me. I don't even know for sure they're copying me. And note this, I don't like to copy somebody's style just because he/she is cool. You should be who you are, no matter what people say.
Oh, great. It's almost 10 o'clock. Gotta go, definitely don't wanna be late tomorrow!

Enjoy your life, geeks!
Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment