Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rant Rant Rant!

Haven't posted in quite awhile, huh? I'm just busy, with my life, I guess. I can't believe people actually read--view my blog. high school is haaaaard. Especially mine. I mean, what kind of teacher judge her students' assignment based on how much money they pay to make it? Seriously, I'm considering homeschooling. I might be moving though, hopefully. Until then, I'll just hang on hoping I'll survive this hell hole.
Anyway, I'm watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower right now. It's probably the best movie I've seen in a while. It has a lot in common with 500 Days of Summer, good music, reference to The Smiths and The Beatles' records. But it's a bit darker, and younger. It also has a real story. You know, not the ones some writers just made up and never really happened to anyone in real life. I really want to read the book. I prefer books than movie, books are much more specific. Doesn't mean I don't love movies. I watched a lot of old movies these days, new movies too but I prefer the ones that adapted from a book. And you know what? Boys are much, much, much better in movies. Yes, even the ones in those real movies. I'm sixteen years old, but no one really forgot my birthday (well, actually that's good) and the handsome football player did not wait for me outside the church (mosque in my case) and blow my sixteen candles with me. No one ever stood outside my window holding a boombox like John Cusack did. No one even bother to make me mix tapes like Charlie did to Sam. Am I that hideous? Or is there any nice guy left in this whole world? Man, I'm getting sick of guys that say they're "friendzoned" because some girl won't go out with them. There's a difference between that and pushy. Guys, take a hint.
Uh, okay that was a lot of topics in one post...I guess I'll talk to you guys later! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment