Monday, May 24, 2010

As Simple As a Smile

Hello. Was today a fairytale? Not really, more like a realistically (wait, is that a word?) perfect Monday! Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh I got a fish bone stuck in my throat, it's annoying! But the rest of my day was good. My school is different, not every school had Justin Bieber's songs playing loud during the free period. And my hair is almost back from extremely weird to normal. I don't really care, but at least now they can stop accusing me for copying a hairstyle that doesn't fit me.
I made bracelets yesterday, I brought to school today. My friends like it, so I'm going to make more for them! But I don't think I can finish them all now. I have homeworks too, and final exams are coming. No good grades, no laptop. No laptop, no blogging.
I've stopped tweeting. Well, I still tweet once in a while, but not every minute. People don't have to know what I'm thinking every minute, I don't think they care anyway.
Oh yeah, for everyone that text me last week and didn't got a reply from me, I'm so sorry. Well, you can text me now. I promise I'll reply.
Hey, I have my first follower, thanks for following! (Oh I know, I'm lame).
Tomorrow is the 25th! Gitchi gitchi goo!
Gotta go now! It's school night, can't be late tomorrow. Bye folks!

Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment