Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Taylor Swift's Secret Message

Have you bought Taylor's new album, Speak Now? If you have, look in the booklet. Notice that some of the words in the lyrics have an odd-misplaced capitalized letter, if you gather the letters, it'll become a secret message. So I saved your time and write the secret messages here.

Mine - Toby
I don't know if this song is for Toby Hemingway, the guy in Mine music video, because the song was made before the music video, right? Or maybe she chose Toby in purpose? Or maybe she's just inspired by him.
Some says it's about Lucas Till, who starred in her previous video, You Belong with Me.
Jake Owens

Sparks Fly - Portland Oregon
I've searched this on google, and I found a name: Jake Owens. Taylor opens for him in Portland, Oregon. Great smile, huh? "I see sparks fly.....whenever you smile."

Back to December - Tay
Taylor and Taylor in a car, laughing.
Obviously this is for Taylor Lautner. "and I think about summer all the beautiful times." They were in the making of Valentine's Day. "I watched you laughing from the passenger side." They were seen talking in a car, October 28th, 2009. And Taylor has a tan skin! In September, that's when Taylor interrupted by Kanye, that's why she cried. In the prologue she also mentioned "To the beautiful boy whose heart I broke in December." 

Speak Now - You always regret what you don't say
I don't think it's about anyone because none of the guys Taylor dated has gotten married yet. She did mention in the album prologue "So many fantasize about bursting into a church, saying what they'd kept inside for years like in the movies."

Dear John - Loved you from the very first day
This is also obvious. John Mayer. He's famous for being a player. And I think Taylor is way too young for him.

Mean - I thought you got me
Now I don't know exactly, but I do know that this person has criticized Taylor. And Taylor also write "To a mean man I used to be afraid of."

The Story of Us - CMT Awards
This is about an awkward moment when she don't know what to do about meeting her ex, and they're not talking. This is apparently about John Mayer too, and happened at CMT Awards.

Never Grow Up - I moved out in July
I posted about this before. It's about Taylor missing her childhood.

Enchanted - Adam
Adam.....lots of guys named Adam. But I'm guessing it's Adam Young, because she uses the word "wonderstruck" a lot, and people said it's his favorite word.

Better Than Revenge - You thought I would forget
Camilla Belle in Lovebug music video
"To a girl who stole something of mine." This is clearly made for a boyfriend-stealer. And I'm guessing it's for Camilla Belle, because she dated Joe Jonas not long after he broke up with Taylor. And also she attended St. Paul's Catholic Elementary School and then the Marlborough School, an all-girl high school in Los Angeles. In the song it said "They didn't teach you that in prep school so it's up to me." 

Innocent - Life is full of little interruption
Interruptions. Ring a bell? It's for Kanye West, who rudely interrupted her in VMAs. She forgave him though.

Haunted - Still to this day
Jaylor, nickname given by fans
I think this one is for Joe again, because she said "I thought I had you figured out." just like in Forever and Always, "Thought I knew you for a minute, now I'm not so sure." I think Joe is Taylor's first love, because she looks like she's having a hard time getting over him. And in the prologue Taylor wrote "to my first love who I never thought would be my first heartbreak."

Last Kiss - Forever and Always
Easy, another song for Joe!

Long Live - For you
This is for her band, in the prologue she said she wrote a song for her band. And this is the only song that can relate to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment