Thursday, December 22, 2011

6 things I do at home when school's out

Holiday is here, people! It's time to do things we can't do on regular, boring days! I'm not that kind of person who have to go out or else I'll get bored. I looooove staying at home. Maybe that's why I'm not that athletic.... Ehm, anyway, if you, unlike me, often get bored at home, here's some ideas that will keep you busy ;) forget the homework!!!

1. Learn an instrument
This will only work if you like music. But, who doesn't? You can learn a common instrument like guitar, or maybe something unusual like harp... Anything. You can watch tutorials on youtube, or ask someone to teach you. Who knows maybe you're talented or, maybe you'll enjoy it.

2. Do a makeover!
I do this a lot! I like to cut my own hair and try some different hair dos. Today I did a maiden braid, it looked pretty even though it was really messy. There's a lot you can do, just make sure you know how to do it ;) If you're not sure, google it, check out websites like ehow, or wikihow.
This is my maiden braid!
3. Homemade spa!
This is fun and kinda messy, I like to do this with my besties! Not only that they'd be helpful for cleaning your homemade masks, it will be a lot more fun. And you'll feel prettier after ;) look for a traditional recipes and easy ingredients.

Okay this was 3 months ago, we got jicama mask which is really good for brightening face!
4. DVD marathon
This is for when you're too lazy to do anything, all you got to do is get your favorite movies or tv shows, some snacks, and you're all set! My favorite is Friends and Glee, fyi. Do some stretching after a few hours, to prevent unwanted pains.

5. Bake
I like baking when I'm hungry, but when the cake is done I really don't feel hungry at all.... Anyway, baking is really fun especially if you're a sweet tooth. I like backing cakes and cupcakes because it's easier for me. Haven't tried baking cookies but I'm going to one of these days. You can't look for recipes at all recipes, they have tons of various recipes and people can write helpful reviews about them.
My cupcake!

5. TROLL THE INTERNET!!
I am doing this right now.  There is a lot, A LOT of fun websites I like to visit.
Okay, that's all for now, folks! Enjoy your holiday! :)

xo. Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment