Friday, August 12, 2011

Update....

HI! So lately I've been like obsessed to make a new video (check out my last post), because turns out I really like to make a video, oh well, I mean it's like really fun and people can see what you actually like to do. Of course, sadly, people that watch my video are probably people that I forced to see it (CHECK OUT MY VIDEO, LIKE, RIGHT NOW!!! IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT I'M GONNA CUT. YOU. OFF. MY. LIFE. *evil laugh*)
Okay maybe not really....-_-
I love 'em.
I just bought Taylor Swift's Fearless Platinum Album, it's awesome. Totally, awesome. I want to sing them all. Anyway, I'll post more later, right now I'm not feeling well because I rocked the red rocking chair (see in my picture there) too fast and now my stomach is sick. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment