Thursday, August 4, 2011

High School

Okay, it has been like almost a month since I've become a high school student. It's nothing like I expected. But almost nothing goes as what I expected, that's why I always expect the unexpected. Okay, not always.
But here's what I learn from the past month.

1. Be brave. Like when a teacher ask a question, just raise your hands as fast as you can, it doesn't matter if your answer is wrong. What counts is your guts to raise your hand. You can be as talented or as clever as you want, but if you're not brave, you won't go anywhere 

2. Know what you want. What do you want to be after high school is what matters. You can be the most popular kid in school and be the most pathetic homeless on the next day. So choose your path wisely, it's not easy, I know, the difficult thing is knowing either what you choose is right or wrong.

3. Be active. Except you're having a bad day, there's no excuse on being lazy.

4. Have fun. It's supposed to be the greatest time of your life, right? So just enjoy it. Don't be like super uptight and strict, I love my new friends, even though I miss my old friends soooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment