Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hi!

I have graduated! Yes people, I am now (almost) officially a senior high school student. I just need to apply to a new school first.
Earlier this month, we got our national exam score. And I was crushed. Devastated. Well, I'm sad, really sad. Not even close to my target. My scores are actually pretty good, accept for math. Grrrreat. Now I can't get to my dream school. And stupid me, didn't apply to international-based school. For a few days, lots of people gave me pep talks. I was having a pep talk overload. My twitter updates are like, so annoying. Got a lot of unfollows, which I've known from unfollowr newsletter (thanks a lot for that!). But of course, there's a lesson to be learned. I guess I figured if I go to a really good school but can't keep up the good grades, I won't get to a good college. And that's really important.
Life is fair. I mean, a lot of people say it isn't, but actually it is. Think about it, every time something good happens to you, something bad happens too. Vice versa. They just don't realize it because they rarely looking at the bright side.
I cut my bangs! I think I look so much better, and younger ;) lol. Anyway, sometimes a change is good, right?
Okay I gotta go, I should be at school now to pick up the papers. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment