Sunday, June 26, 2011

For you

I love your smile, your eyes, your voice, your hair, your smell, your sense of humor.
And I love how I feel about you.
Not because I'll be the envy of every girl that walks by when I'm with you.
Also not because you're so difficult to figure out...
It's because my heart skips a beat every time you look at me.
Because every love song I hear reminds me of you.
Because you're the only person I'm nervous to talk to.
Because your smile is the most amazing smile I've ever seen.
And because in my eyes, you're perfect for me.
And I love the fact that Jason Mraz's songs remind me of you.
I know sometimes I think it's too good to be true. Maybe it is.
Sometimes it's so frustrating that I wanna give up. Just get over it.
But every time I want to, I realize. It's not that I can't. I don't want to.
Take a chance on me. Let me get to know you.
But I do hope you do whatever that truly makes you happy :)

This goes to you, I hope you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment