Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What if...

Little kids wants stupid things, or things that they don't really need. When I was a little girl, I wanted a flashlight, I don't know why, I just want one really bad. But I didn't want my dad's, I want my own flashlight. I finally got one, I exchange my arcade tickets for a flashlight, turns out it wasn't that great to have a flashlight. I didn't need it since we do have lights in our house. And now my brother wants a little mannequin, you know, the one that people uses as a model for painting. My brother can't even paint. Well, he can, he just isn't old enough to use that. But I don't think he's gonna get one because it's too expensive. So you see, kids wants stupid and useless things, for them at least. But kids don't think it's stupid, they think it's stupid when they already have it and realize they don't really need it.
So it made me think, what if the same thing happen to adults and teenagers? They want things that they don't really need. Stupid, useless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment