Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Wonderstruck

I miss youuu blog! Hahaha
Okay so every time I can connect to the internet, I always don't know what to write -___-
So I've been into Jason Mraz and Taylor Swift a lot. They're frickin' cool!
Anyway, I prefer writing on blog instead of twitter. Twitter is very useful actually, if you want people or certain someone know what you're thinking and feeling. But blog can do the same job too, just not as short and simple. And 140 characters are just not enough for me.
Guess where I am now! 8 letters.
Hospital. Thanks to all the good food I've been eating, now I'm in here..! This is not as bad as you think, the place is great and people visits me too hahaha. But you know what they say, there's no place like home!
So I created a survival, still haven't finished it yet because I'm only 14. Haven't figured it all yet.

  1. Everything happens for a reason, this is true.
  2. Something good will come outta something bad. I'd never seriously practice guitar if....that didn't happen
  3. Never regret, because of no.1
  4. Everything is possible. The secret recipe is: a pinch of strategy and a lot of efforts.
  5. Love is the closest thing to magic.
  6. Be a sponge. Absorb the useful things.
I'll update it later, still a lot to learn. Enough for now, I should be resting instead of blabbing.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment