Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blah

Hello, it has been awhile since my last post. Well, that's because I'm blogging from my phone. I rarely use the computer because I don't have a modem, my mother uses her modem for her work so I can't use it all the time :| it's okay though, because now I have to focus on getting the best score I can get for the final exam. And I don't think I can resist the temptation of blogging and tweeting and youtube and all the things I used to do for 6 hours non-stop. Oh, how I missed those days.....
Moving on, in case you don't know, I'm the kind of person that easily get bored and changes mind very fast, and I can be really competitive. So I've changed my mind about what I'm gonna do when I grow up lots of time. I've changed from doctor-event organizer-fashion designer-interior designer-model(!)-movie director-costume designer-musician. Whew, that's a lot. And now I'm back to....doctor!
Why doctor, again? Because first, I want to help people. Second, it's a very promising job. Third, I want it. I still want to be a musician, that's going to be my second job. So I'll be doctor/musician! I haven't decided what doctor I want to be. A surgeon maybe. But I'm too clumsy and impatient....so I'll research more about doctors.
You should follow your heart, that's what they say. It's true, but you should consider before you follow it. Because sometimes what we want is not always match to what we really need. And consider this too before you act, will you regret it?
Oh, I found some of John Lennon's quotes. I know, I put an app in my blog that says Mr. Lennon's quotes, but I've never read these before.
"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people." -John Lennon
"You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth." -John Lennon
Well, I wouldn't want to date a bastard. But I guess I'd want to date one of the Beatles, if I'm like, 50 years older.
Well that's a lot of blahs. I'm off to bed, need lots of sleep.
Bye! ~Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment