Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello, long time no see! I am now, officially, a 9th grader. And in about 2 months, I'll be a teenager. No, not an (almost) emotionally unstable preteen anymore.
The past is gone, and I've moved on. Don't look back, no regrets. And yes, what goes around, comes around!
He's my new obsession ---->
Jesse St. James
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!
(No, I'm not serious.)
No, he's not my obsession. But I do like him, in a very normal and inappropriate way. 
Anyway, the actor's name is Jonathan Groff. I've mentioned him before. Yes, he's gay. He's an actor, and also a singer. How talented *jealous :p
To make a long story short, I love my life. And I'm not gonna brag about it.
Oh, I have to go now. It's almost 2 am! I'll post as soon as I can.

Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. gue tau yes lo alfalink berjalan jangan sok anget dah lo pake bahasa inggris..

    ReplyDelete
  2. apaan seeeh kan gue bukannya sok-____- wo adi wooo

    ReplyDelete