Friday, August 10, 2012

MY BIRTHDAAAAY

Last wednesday was the best birthday everrrr!
I invited my high school friends and some of my friends in the neighborhood to have a little party at my house, and it was pretty awesome, I'd say. My mom prepared it all for me, thank you soooooo much, bunda!:)
My friends were being jerks at school because it was my birthday, they said that they can't come to my house. So sweet, you guys. :|
But they came, eventually. Some are a little bit late-_- but that's fine.
Here's some pictures!!


We sure are cute for two awkward people....haha thanks for the panda, dear. :)

"bitch please."

(BY THE WAYYY, IT'S RIDHA'S BIRTHDAY TODAAAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIDHAAA!! XOXO)


Thanks for the cake!!! I've got three cakes this year :D





THREE CAKES. THREE CAKES. And we wonder why we're fat....









Thank you so muchhh guys, I love you all, for infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment