Monday, May 23, 2011

The Wish List

So I'm watching A Walk To Remember right now as I type these words hahaha. The character Jamie had a list of things that she want to do or have before she died. I made one for myself too!!


  1. See my parents' proud faces. Make them proud of me.
  2. Live near a beach, just like in the movie Aquamarine.
  3. Have the perfect birthday ever.
  4. Be remembered. Even after I'm gone.
  5. Have a charm bracelet. Hehehehe
  6. Go to Disneyland!!!
  7. Found someone that I can sing "Groovy Kind of Love" to. (Probably not as good as Phil Collins, but you get the point.)
  8. See Glee live ;)
  9. Watch Lion King the musical on Broadway.
  10. See Taylor Swift's concert
Well, that's a lot already. Most of them are gonna take time....so wish me luck then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment